You can also contact HR Department by writing to: email@example.com
We are Family Medical Practice- the first foreign-operated, multi-disciplinary medical provider in Vietnam. With 6 clinics in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Danang, our multi-national team of physicians come from the US, Canada, Israel, France, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, the UK, Japan, Philippines, Australia, Vietnam, and Argentina. Together, they provide exceptional health care and emergency medical evacuations to the expatriate and Vietnamese community. The number of patients at our clinics has increased significantly over the past five years and continues to rise.
|Job Description||– Responsible for checking, following all payment by credit card from client (checking daily cash collection report, daily bank card settlement …) Contact with the bank in case of card refundable to refund money to Client’s account
– Print red invoices for all debt paid by credit card correctly to the daily cash collection report.
– Preparing invoices and sending complete invoice to customers as requested by Claim department if any
– Booking all invoice printed to right account in Peachtree software – Cooperate with Claim Department: daily check cash in bank, prepare bank voucher and settle all payment by credit card on Peachtree software, filing…
– Monthly reconcile in UBQ sys (GRN) with the booking on Peachtree software.
– Sharing work with Cashier: collect money from Receptionist, making cash payment, manage update cash book …
* Tax reporting: Prepare monthly, quarterly tax reports:
– On 15th , preparing the output VAT declaration as assignment, reconcile revenue between accounting ledgers and tax reports submitted to Chief Accountant to review before submit to tax authorities.
– On 15th , prepare the Input VAT declaration for company.
– Monthly calculate VAT, CIT, PIT tax and prepare tax payment and paid tax before 15th of next month.
– Prepare quarterly report on using invoice of Pharmacy sent to Tax Dep before 20th of next quarter.
– Report to Chief Accountant and Internal controller as their requirements on time.
– Perform all other work delegated / assigned by the Chief Accountant.
– Manage the using of company’s invoice; make plan to order the Finance Company to print on time to avoid interruption in Company’s activity.
– Keep the safe’s key, money in case the cashier on leave.
– Work overtime to accelerate work as requested by BOD to early issue finance report.
* Skills required
Good at English both writing and speaking skills.
Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
|Others||Salary Range – Negotiable|