A yearly health check proactively helps with medical conditions and concerns. FMP Hanoi gives you the opportunity to create your own health check-up which is affordable & cost-effective.
FMP Hanoi gives you control of your medical health check; our interactive health check form gives you standard Doctor recommended health checks and then an option of selecting additional tests if you feel you would like to have more information. The pre selected tests can not be removed as these are recommended by our Medical Team.
FMP Hanoi Doctors will be able to advise which tests are relevant to you – attention will be made to your age and medical history.
General Information about health check up
A physical exam is used to check your overall health and make sure you don’t have any medical problems you are unaware of.
This is your chance to talk about any problems or symptoms you are experiencing and get professional advice from FMP Hanoi. Don’t hesitate to ask our Doctors any questions.
Your health. Our Packages.
In today’s busy world, health checks and assessments can offer a chance to stop and take stock of your health and wellbeing. They give you a picture of where your health is at currently, with guidance on how to move it in the right direction for the future.
FMP Hanoi takes care of your health by providing many different kind of health check up packages: for yourself, your family or your company.
- Personal annual health check-ups
- Corporate health check up
- Wellness checks with appropriate protocols for age and gender
- General health & cancer screening
- Pre-employment health screening
- Immigration health screening for Visa requirements
- School enrollment check-ups
- Domestic staff screening
- Occupational health consultancy and surveys
- Tailor made packages designed for you
Process of doing your FMP health check up
- Get enough sleep, at least 6 hours, prior to the check-up. Lack of sleep may cause abnormal results such as blood pressure, heart beat, and body temperature. The doctor may not be able to assess if any change is a real abnormality;
- Do not eat or drink at least 8 – 10 hours prior to the check-up. Water, however may be freely taken to avoid dehydration. Please do not drink alcohol for at least 24 hours prior to appointment as drugs and alcohol may affect some tests;
- Please inform the FMP Hanoi doctor or nurse before the test – If you are taking medicine for hypertension, you can continue taking as per doctor’s prescription. If you have a chronic illness or other health problems, please bring any test results or medical report with you to assist in diagnosis.
- Please wear clothing allowing access to upper arm. For females, avoid 7 days before or after the menstrual period. If you are menstruating, you should not have urine analysis because there will be blood contamination which affects the interpretation of the result;
- Breast cancer screening by Digital Mammogram, should avoid having the test during the menstrual period as the breast is tense at that time.
- If pregnant, please inform the FMP Hanoi staff to cancel the x-ray. Health check-ups are available daily with appointment between 7.00am – 4.00pm.
Please complete the form giving the correct information and submit. FMP Hanoi will confirm shortly.
- Certain tests may be repeated if the results are not clear for a diagnosis