Different Visa applications requires different Visa Health Checks; please see the list for Germany below:
|Classification||Required Services||Price (VND)
|Travel||Medical examination (urine test), Chest Xray||1.927.000|
|Immigration||Medical examination (urine test), Chest Xray||1.927.000|
|Study abroad||Medical examination (urine test), Chest Xray||1.739.000|
If the test result is abnormal, doctor may require you to do some other tests:
|Under 10 years old||HCV||1.598.000|
|Hematuria||Repeat Urine test||176.250|
|High blood pressure||Consultation (Cardiologist)|
Process of doing visa check up
- It is important to pre book your visa check up with FMP Hanoi; this can be done on line or by a telephone call +84 24 3843 0748
- Please arrive on time for your Visa Health Check-up. We may have to reschedule if you are unable to keep your appointed time. Please have available your date of birth and contact details.
- Please wear loose clothing which will help us with a number of the tests.
- Tests will be as described above
- Your entire visa check will take 1½ hrs and your results results will be available to next day. Please return and collect from FMP. Based on the results FMP Hanoi Doctor may suggest further review with a specialist.
Prepare for a visa check up – Important Reminders
- FMP Hanoi is the designated clinic to conduct medical check-ups for Visa applications for the Embassy of Germany. Our experience and knowledge gives you the quickest service in Hanoi. Always telephone and organize a time for your health check; time slots available from 07.30am to 10.00am – afternoons are available only on request; please arrive on time; FMP Hanoi has perfected a schedule which is timed specifically to keep you for the shortest time possible.
- The easiest way to book a visa health check is through our on line booking system. If you would like to make a booking or request more information, please click here or call +84 24 3843 0748 Ext. 134, 135
- Get enough sleep, at least 6 hours, prior to the check-up. Lack of sleep may cause abnormal results such as blood pressure, heart beat, and body temperature. The doctor may not be able to assess if any change is a real abnormality. Eating and drinking before your appointment is allowed however please refrain from alcohol and over sweet drinks.
- Our team of FMP Hanoi Doctors conduct health check-ups which are required for student, tourist and permanent resident/immigration visas.
- It takes about 1½ hrs to complete your check-up and you will be able to collect the results from FMP the following day in the afternoon.
- Each visa check-up may include a physical examination and vital signs check by a doctor, a vision test, an x-ray, as well as blood and urine tests.
- It is recommended you find alternative child minding arrangements as we do not have a child minding facility on-site. If your child is over the age of 16 they will be unable to accompany you during your immigration health examination.
Additional steps you may take:
- Check the current validity of your passport and the availability of blank visa pages
All travelers will need a valid passport for their travels to Germany. Also, the passport must contain un-used visa pages for the visa to be issued. We recommend traveling with at least 6 months of remaining validity on your passport at all times. We recommend that you have at least two free pages in Visas section of your passport before any international travel.
- Contact the nearest embassy of Germany – Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.
- Long Stay – If you are applying for a long stay Visitor visa or are 75 years or over, you will be asked to undergo a health assessment and may be asked to show that you have medical insurance to cover your intended stay in Germany. Please contact your nearest office of the department for further advice before lodging your application. If additional medical consultations are required by FMP Hanoi, a decision on your visa application will be delayed.
Please contact our FMP Hanoi Visa Department if you would like to book an appointment for a FMP Hanoi Visa Health Check-up. Call +84 24 3843 0748 Ext. 134, 135 or contact us through our on line booking. We shall respond as quickly as possible please be aware of holidays and weekends as these may cause a delay.
Tests & Meanings: CLICK HERE
Online booking CLICK HERE