FMP Hanoi Health Living Card is available to any Vietnamese and their families who don’t currently have the benefit of health insurance or coverage under a corporate scheme.
Standard rates are applied to treatments with a discount of 15% applied to your total bill. The FMP Hanoi Healthy Living Card is available to only Vietnamese and gives them access to an International standard medical clinic with 15% discount on total bill. * Conditions apply *
1.Consultancy Fee/Visit: 690.000 VND with full-time doctors (Vietnamese and expat) around the clock (24/7; excluding holidays).
Consultation fee/ visit during holidays with GP/Pediatrician: 773.000 VND.
2. 15% discount on total bill, excluding consultancy ( For exceptions, please refer to terms and conditions).
3. 15% discount on total bill for inpatients.
4. 5% discount on health check-ups for card holders.
5. Provide 15% off for ambulance service within 15km of FMP Hanoi clinic, for outside of the zone, standard rates apply.
II. LAUNCHING DATE: November 10th, 2015
III.TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Applied ONLY to full-time doctors working at FMP Hanoi.
2. Applied ONLY to NON-INSURED Vietnamese citizens only. The card will be terminated immediately if its beneficiary is found to be an insurance-holder.
3. The VSHP program has been stopped and replaced by the new program “Healthy Living Card”. For those who own VSHP, the package’s benefits will end the moment their VSHP card expires.
4. Applied to BOTH existing and new customers.
5. Not applicable to patients with mental illness or patients with greater than 80% of permanent disability.
6. Only non-insured children born to Vietnamese parents (both) are eligible for the program. Children born to oversea Vietnamese parents, and children have one non-Vietnamese parent are strictly ineligible to benefit from this program.
7. FMP Hanoi’s standard rate is applied to inpatients with 15% discount of total bill.
8. This program does not include the following medical services:
* Lab tests conducted abroad
* CT scan
* Visa Check-ups
* All vaccinations
* School check-ups
* Does not apply to medical specialists
9. In order to benefit from this program, patients must sign FMP Hanoi’s consent form/contract.
10. “Healthy Living Card” is not transferable under any circumstances.
11. Patients are required to provide identification cards prior to receiving the cards.
12. Patients are required to show the cards anytime they use the services at FMP Hanoi.
13. In case a patient loses his/her card, there will be a fee of 100,000VND incurred to issue a replacement card.
14. The card will be valid for 01 year. After one year, card-holders shall have to sign consent form again to renew their program memberships.
15. Other terms and conditions of insurance policies at Family Medical Practice Hanoi remain unchanged.