For most people, the joy of finding true love and deciding to go into matrimony with a spouse usually has no limits.
However, most people enter into this lifelong union without adequate knowledge of their partner’s health status and so become disappointed and frustrated with marriage because of medical conditions that could have been identified and tackled before this lifelong commitment.
FMP Hanoi Pre-marriage tests may help in this regard. The knowledge of your intending partner’s health status by no means implies that marriage is not possible but it gives you an avenue to make informed consent and it enables you and your spouse seek proper medical care early to prevent unnecessary stress and burden during marriage.
Pre-marital screening consists of a comprehensive group of tests. It is meant especially for those who are planning to get married. The tests are designed to identify potential health problems that may have an impact on one’s fertility and also to detect some of the hereditary diseases and infections.
Why is Pre-Marital screening important?
Many people are not aware of their state of health. An individual might look healthy but he/she may have undetected health problems or be a silent carrier of infectious or hereditary diseases. A routine blood test can reveal such conditions so that necessary precautions or treatments can be initiated.
- Interview by FMP Hanoi Doctor for medical history
- Physical Examination by FMP Hanoi Doctor **
- 12 Leads Resting Electrocardiogram
- Full Blood Count
- Blood Group
- Hb Electrophoresis
- Venereal Disease
- HIV Screening
- Rubella Serology
- Hepatitis B Antigen & Antibody Screening
- Post Examination Review by Doctor
** Tests will be different for Male and Female **
Prepare for your Pre-Marital Health Check : Important Reminders
- Do not eat or drink anything except plain water for at least 12 hours prior to check up. In case of Upper GI X-ray or endoscopy, please keep fasting.
- Please bring along your ID card or passport and arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled appointment time.
- Stool and urine samples will be collected on the day of examination.
- If you have a pre-existing medical condition, please bring along any test results or reports you have for the doctor to review.
- Please do not drink alcohol for at least 24 hours before beginning your program.
- Please wear loose clothing which will help us with a number of the tests.
- Please do not use your mobile telephone or other electronic items during the test.
- You will be given a light snack on the completion of your Health Check-Up.
At the beginning of your appointment, tell your FMP Hanoi doctor:
- If you are or might be pregnant
- If you have any concerns