Please send your CV to HR Department by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
|POSITION||RECEPTIONIST – NIGHT SHIFT
We are Family Medical Practice – the largest and oldest foreign, privately-owned, international health care provider in Vietnam. With 6 clinics in major cities within Vietnam, FMP delivers personalized support, customer service, and comprehensive medical care for the best value to our foreign and local populations. Our multinational team of physicians comes from the US, Canada, Israel, France, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, the UK, Japan, Philippines, Australia, Vietnam and Argentina. We are a growing and thriving company. More clinics and a hospital are being planned and will be operational within the next 6 – 24 month time frame.
+ Liaise with doctors, nursing staff, claims department.
+ Answer phones and take appointment bookings.
+ Greet patients when they arrive at the clinic.
+ Confirm appointment bookings.
+ The receptionist will need to assist in customer care and provide information to clientele on the services available at the clinic.
+ Work night shift (From 9 PM – 7 AM).
|Qualifications||– Good level of written and verbal English and Vietnamese
– Good communication and listening skills and be able to handle stressful situations in a fast paced environment
– The candidate should be a good team player and willing to assist other staff when required
– Must be able to work autonomously and solve problems as they arise
– Computer literate in Microsoft Office
|Others||– Good at English both writing and speaking skills.
– Job Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)