You can also contact HR Department by writing to: email@example.com
[table-wrap bordered=”true” striped=”true”]
We are Family Medical Practice- the first foreign-operated, multi-disciplinary medical provider in Vietnam. With 6 clinics in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Danang, our multi-national team of physicians come from the US, Canada, Israel, France, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, the UK, Japan, Philippines, Australia, Vietnam, and Argentina. Together, they provide exceptional health care and emergency medical evacuations to the expatriate and Vietnamese community. The number of patients at our clinics has increased significantly over the past five years and continues to rise.
|Job Description||– Receive instructions from doctors regarding the x-rays patients require.
– Responsible for getting clear imaging results, which requires proper use of the equipment and keeping patients calm and informed throughout the x-ray procedure. If a patient has any questions or concerns about the procedure, Xray Technician can provide answers and assistance. – To comply with the safety regulations involving the use of radiation to protect yourself, patients and other staff members from over-exposure to radiation.
– To lessen radiation risks, must use a technique called patient-shielding, which involves placing lead shields or aprons on parts of a patient’s body that aren’t being photographed.
– Alternatively, Xray Technician may adjust x-ray beams so they cover a limited area and must also position the radiographic machinery so it is at a proper distance, angle and height from the patient.
– Keeping equipment in good working order, maintaining patient records and developing exposed radiographs.
– XRay Technician may use portable x-ray equipment to conduct x-rays in patients’ clinic rooms.
|Job Requirement||Education: Certificate or associate’s degree in radiologic technology or a directly-related field.
Certification: Medical License, Safety Xray Certificate according to Vietnamese Law
Have Practicing Certification.
|Others||Salary Range – Negotiable|